NickB's Brisbane Brewday Sat 26th Jan

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good mate, hope to see you then!

Have a soggy one Nick, I've sandbagged the Brasserie and will soon be off to Green Bacon - should be back home in time for the soccer.The heavy rain is still up North a bit so you guys should be ok for the day, although you could pass the time by prank calling Rowy. A nice Rootin' Saison (amongst others) is helping me through this cyclonic period.

I might drive over this arvo Nick and say gidday to the boys and sneak in one of your milds if you have one :ph34r:

F&ck I hate this crap........My first sober Australia day in a very long time :angry:

Have a good one guys, and stay dry, 210mm in the rain gauge here.

Nick's combined Brewday\Birthday\Hottest Hundred turned out very well considering the rain, flooding & associated other stuff.Good to meet the regulars again as well as a couple I hadn't met before. :kooi:
A big thanks to Nick & Meagan for their excellent hospitality especially the extra hospitality I was extended. :super:
Due to the inclement weather, rail & bus hold-ups & other minor problems the trip home took a little over 6 hours but never regretted it for a moment. :)
Great brewday Nickster. :beer:

TidalPete said:
Nick's combined Brewday\Birthday\Hottest Hundred turned out very well considering the rain, flooding & associated other stuff.Good to meet the regulars again as well as a couple I hadn't met before. :kooi:
A big thanks to Nick & Meagan for their excellent hospitality especially the extra hospitality I was extended. :super:
Due to the inclement weather, rail & bus hold-ups & other minor problems the trip home took a little over 6 hours but never regretted it for a moment. :)
Great brewday Nickster. :beer:
Respect right there....on ya TP.

Bloody hell Pete! That's a journey! Good to see you again.

Until the next one....

Cheers

Thanks for a great day out Nick.
I really enjoyed the beers and yarn with yourself and all the other blokes there.Really admire your setup.
Hope the move to Collingwood Park goes well for you.
Hope to see you at the next event/pub crawl .
Once again thankyou and cheerio for now,
wombil.

P.S. News of The World must have been passing by and put this on Universal Great Goings On .

View attachment Nick b ,brew day.bmp

A belated thanks to all those who made it along. Appreciate your dedication despite the weather.

A couple of pics from the day....

image.jpg
The tap list for the day

image.jpg
Dark Mild on the Engine

image.jpg
Aydos, Tazman, TidalPete and Me

image.jpg
TidalPete and Wombil

image.jpg
Pete's pick for the Hottest 100

Cheers

Good to see you cleaned up before the get together :ph34r:

Glad to see all get there and home ok in this crap weather.

Hey, we're normally outside. And that's my garage. Thanks to this shitty rental, my good couch etc wont even fit in the house.

Moving in a few weeks though....

But thanks for pointing that out...... :ph34r:

Oh, and forgot to say, thanks to all who brought beers along. I am slowly working through them, even though I'm not entirely sure what some of them are :)

EDIT: who had PET bottles with black lids and pink writing?

Cheers!

Thanks for a good day nick, it was good to catch up again and have a few beers with you all. It was good to meet some new faces too.

Nick, did I take home my pet bottles? I can't remember now?

Not sure mate, there's a few left in the fridge.

I can save the bottles for you if you need them?

Cheers

Too easy, I will try to remember to bring some to BABBs next month

Back