NickB's Brisbane Brewday Sat 26th Jan

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickB

I haven't had a C**t all night, Drinkstable....
Reaction score
Hi all,

Slightly late notice, but I will be holding an Australia Day/Hottest 100/Birthday/BBQ Brew Day at my place in Murarrie on Saturday Jan 26th from 10am.

I will be brewing at least one double batch of something on the day (a stupidly hoppy IPA is winning so far)

I will provide snags for the BBQ and bread, as well as a selection of beers on tap., BYO other meats and other drinks, and please bring a glass for yourself as I only have a small selection. Party kegs more than welcome too ;)

Significant others more than welcome, as are kids as long as thy don't mind dogs.

Please let me know via PM if your like to come along, and I will provide the details.

Cheers, and hope to see you next Saturday!

Nick

Bump for the evening crowd!

Hey Nick, thanks very much for hosting, unfortunately I'll be away as usual, already locked in. :(

Oops, I am supposed to be going to Green Bacon that day - I'll see if things can be changed (and if I've got a driver).

Love to be there Nick but pre committed to neighbourhood Australia Day/ Hottest 100 Pissup.
I'll see you for a beer at Babbs on thursday.

Yeah, c'mon perry, you can go to GB any time...!

you still at Murarrie ? or did you move ?

just looked at the 1st post lol

i'll go on the maybe list...

Hope you can make it along mate!

Oh, forgot to mention a couple of things:

I will be doings pickup at MurarrieTrain Station at 9:45 - there are still a couple of seats left if you're training over, otherwise there are bus stops close.

Also, can anyone coming please bring me a bag of ice for my font-flooding system. Will ensure cold beer all day :)

Cheers

This may well be me I feel..................

Let me know ASAP Rowy, if you're training over then only 1 maybe 2 spots left....

Cheers

No worries mate. Won't know until tomorrow. Will get back as soon as I know............the walk will do me good anyway :D

Yeah, ya fat ******* ;)

Ok well, the day is approaching, and people dropping like flies. We're down to about 4 or 5 now. Intimate is how I'll describe it. Take that as you will....

"Another one bites the dust".....

At this rate it'll just be me and the dogs....

NickB said:
"Another one bites the dust".....

At this rate it'll just be me and the dogs....

Who's going to be there Nick?

Have a few still keen, just trying to arrange some things.

Will PM the address to those who don't have it shortly

Cheers

Ok, despite the rain, we are still GO for tomorrow.

See you all then!

I should make it around lunch. Hopefully I can con my partner in to drop me off.

Back