• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[Newcastle] Mash tun, kettle & 2x KK kegs for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickgermyn

Reaction score
I have the following items for sale, all located in Newcastle (NSW). Pickup only.

90L aluminium kettle - Free to a good home
A little banged up. I picked this up from a garage sale with the intention of making it into my brew kettle, but never got around to it.

20180805_121321.jpg

50L Stainless Mash Tun - $275
50L beerbelly stainless pot + lid, insulated with foil backed neoprene. Great condition, only used half a dozen or so times. Surplus to my needs now as I mostly do double or triple batches. Comes with accessories shown in first picture below:
  • Thermometer
  • 1/2" nipple on outlet
  • 1/2" nipple & 2 way valve on outside of pot for recirc
  • 1/2" elbow, barb and hose on inside of pot for recirc
  • Stainless false bottom + associated fittings and hoses
20180812_133444 (Large).jpg

IMG_20161205_154633.jpg

2x 19L Keg King Stainless Kegs - $50 each
Purchased second hand in near new condition and only used a few times each. Have been sitting in a cupboard for the last 18 months, but seals were in good condition on last use.
IMG_20161205_161125.jpg

Cheers,
Nick

Yep, the kegs and kettle have been sold. Mash tun still available.

I noticed some electronics on the Mash Tun. re they included in the 'fittings'? (and what are they for? I am assuming temperature control)

I noticed some electronics on the Mash Tun. re they included in the 'fittings'? (and what are they for? I am assuming temperature control)
Those would be temp sensors that I made up. I've kept these to use on my bigger setup, and so aren't included with the mash tun. Everything shown in the first picture is included.

Those would be temp sensors that I made up. I've kept these to use on my bigger setup, and so aren't included with the mash tun. Everything shown in the first picture is included.

Where abouts in Newy are you and how flexible are you with the price?

Latest posts

Back