Newcastle CBD gets a venue with on-site brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bribie G said:
l.

Wanky art deco retro stuff, a bit like those tram banners that upper bogans used to infest their kitchens with a few years ago. God I picked a bad week to go on the wagon before Grafton. :angry: :angry:

Hehe

gap said:
You can see something I can't see.

maybe it's a left side right side brain thing

manticle said:
Lunch for example has a small 'c' that is underlined.
Just a font/visual aesthetic thing presumably. Wouldn't put me off ordering any.
no neither I

Oh right, in the Headings, just the font style.

Foghorn.png

From right to left (sample paddle): Beer (as per the menu above the bar), Summer Ale, Better than James Brown Ale, Revolution Brown Porter.

Was quick and easy work to drink them all. (< Edit)

Called in there last Friday evening.
The place was lively, but service was still reasonably quick.
Has a juicy burger for dinner. Apparently, real chips, rather than crisps, are available but as a side order. Guess Maccas do the same.
Enjoyed one of the IPAs over a chat with Mark and Shawn.
I'm impressed, and if it keeps up as it started, it should do well.

Maybe it was a new keg, drawing from the yeast at the bottom. I had no trouble with the flavour and appearance.

went up a couple of months ago. good food and beer. really enjoyed ourselves there.

Tidal Pete, RdeVjun and I called in a few months ago, place was full and not bad range of ales.

Yep, as per Bribie, give FH a whirl mckenry, shouldn't be disappointed. There's tons of shiny shit to get a thrill from too!
Edit: There's at least one other half- decent craft outfit within brief marching distance, IIRC it's The Grain Store, but appears to be closed today, or at least LMGTFY says.

Latest posts

Back