Newbie in Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Me55iah

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been lurking around for a while but finally making the leap thanks to a couple of friends who are fantastic home brewers. Picking up a RoboBrew this weekend and gradually amassing all the other gear I need.

I'm in Carmel, so I have a bit of space and I'm hoping to snag some hop rhizomes to grow for shade and other obvious benefits....

Looking forward to getting into brewing and sharing some good times and good beer.

Simon

Hey Simon. Welcome to the wonderful world of brewing. Not to take away from these great forums but a lot of action takes place on the Facebook group 'Perth Homebrew Share'. If you haven't already id join up there. There are nearing 2,500 members so bound to be someone parting with rhizomes or brewing nearby to you.

Cheers, Keith

Hi Simon, Good to see another hillbilly getting into it. It will take me some time for me to re-equip but I am looking forward to making beer again.

Congratulations on living in one of the prettiest places in the world.

Todd

kalbo777 said:
I used to live in Perth until I moved to the Philippines 10 years ago. :D
Are you brewing there or is the beer good enough and cheap enough to just purchase?

Latest posts

Back