New way to transport kegerator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the kind of 'can do' attitude sadly lacking in today's youth.

But I cant lie, all I was thinking of was 'English motherfucker, do you speak it?'

The Adelaide City Council and SA Government are always going on about keeping cars out of the city (you do this by astronomical parking fees, have parking inspectors that hate the human race and introduce cycle lanes everywhere to piss off the motorist) so I say nothing wrong with this transportation of goods - in Adelaide at least.

as long as they don't do it in peak hour, who cares...

as long as they don't do it in peak hour, who cares...
Agreed. He was fined $252. Should set up a GoFundMe campaign, I'm sure he'd find 252 people to chip in a dollar pretty quickly

Agreed. He was fined $252. Should set up a GoFundMe campaign, I'm sure he'd find 252 people to chip in a dollar pretty quickly
He did not have a ticket and was fined for fare evasion .In the bad old days of Joh Queensland rail did carry freight .

The Adelaide City Council and SA Government are always going on about keeping cars out of the city (you do this by astronomical parking fees, have parking inspectors that hate the human race and introduce cycle lanes everywhere to piss off the motorist) so I say nothing wrong with this transportation of goods - in Adelaide at least.

Trouble is with Adelaide's public transport system he could be waiting at the train station only to find out his train isn't running today and then have to try and jemmy it onto a bus.

Trouble is with Adelaide's public transport system he could be waiting at the train station only to find out his train isn't running today and then have to try and jemmy it onto a bus.
On the buses in Brisbane they take that long to get any where go up every side street one day had the thought how many people die on buses .

On the buses in Brisbane they take that long to get any where go up every side street one day had the thought how many people die on buses .
In Adelaide we call that the " magical mystery tour " but great if you want to go house hunting.:D

He did not have a ticket and was fined for fare evasion .In the bad old days of Joh Queensland rail did carry freight .
Back in those days I lived in Maryborough and worked for Queensland Independent Wholesalers. Everyone got a ham for Xmas and the regional people got theirs delivered out of Rocklea by rail. So I trotted down to the station and picked up my cardboard box. Reassuringly heavy, opened it up and it contained two train brake shoes.

Reassuringly heavy, opened it up and it contained two train brake shoes.
Yeah but how'd they taste?

And anyway given train drivers are the worlds highest paid people surely they just hand out hams at christmas?

I highly doubt they would have carried large freight like fridges on suburban public passenger trains. Regardless of what the fine was for, you'd have to be a complete imbecile to think they'd let you on a suburban passenger train with a bloody fridge, or a 3 seater lounge for that matter. In an emergency situation something like that would block access to exits that would otherwise be unimpeded. Some passengers would not have access to the closest exit. Pushbikes may block ways too but they are a lot quicker and easier to move out of the way than a fridge or a lounge suite. ******* stupidity at its finest.

Latest posts

Back