new toys !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nedasaurus1

Reaction score
Well i came home from hospital yesterday and lo and behold there in the leeterbox..TWO post notifications...one for my new stc1000 and a huge thanks to DU99 for posting me my new grain mill...thanx Steve im rapt. So as i feel better ill have things to tinker with yaaaaay!!!!

It's all over for you mate, I can just see you out on the verandah with your mill and 40lt birko doing BIAB.

For small amounts of Specialty malts, if I were you, Id be getting them through craft brewer.. you could get a few kilo's of each of Crystal and carapils and a few yeasts all shipped out in the one buy, you would probably go a 5 kg pack to make it worthwhile for you, 3kg crystal, 1.5kg carapils and a few yeasties and your set for months. Get the grain un milled naturally as you have the pleasure of doing that now.

:super:

lol Ned's almost converted.......

After you sort this out the next thing will be to get in on some BBs. You wont be looking back from here mate as she's all full steam ahead now ;)

Latest posts

Back