New to the area

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trevandjo

Reaction score
Hi I'm moving back to Australia after living in Asia for most of the last 11 years. I've bought a property in Sandon which is just outside of Newstead so I'm guessing that BAD is my nearest brew club.

I've been all-grain brewing for the last year but have been doing partials and k&k for around 15 years.

I'd be keen to meet up if anything is on as well as be able to pick brains for local knowledge.

Cheers,

Trev

I think a few things go on from time to time in Bendigo but I haven't as yet been involved. I live about 45 min south east of Bendigo, near Tooborac. Probably an hour away from Sandon, not that close but closer than Melbourne. We have a nice little brew pub here in town which is handy though I prefer to drink at home most of the time due to the $$$ factor, and I love a beer whilst wandering round my farm. There used to be a great beer fest in Heathcote but it's gone now though the pub here put on an Octooberfest which I did enjoy the first time round and I hear it is getting bigger. Anyways I am the member of no club but just thought i'd say hi, as we will be kind of neighbors.

I don't mash but brew and drink a reasonable amount. :D OK, lots!!

Cheers,

Shane

Thanks for replying. Howdy neighbour.

I'm pretty much smack in the middle of Bendigo an Ballarat. I might give the guys in Ballarat a yell but first I'd better learn how to maintain a 40 acre property. - thirsty work.

Latest posts

Back