new to ahb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plagondrinkum

Reaction score
Big shout to my like minded alcoholic barristas out there I'm new to this forum and new to home brewing with my 5th kit and kilo under my belt. I'm loving my new hobby and would like to introduce myself .I'm brett and I live down sth Vic near port fairy . I'm a painter decorator by day and a hack brewer that will learn all the tricks you professionals can teach me ( how ever long it takes) Anyway look forward to meeting you all .cheers

G'day, welcome and do listen to these experienced guys, they will pass on a lot of tips, tricks and mischief!

Gday grott ,mate just really basic k&k with liquid and dry malt additions Irish stouts,2 lagers and IPA
The last 3 have just finished and 2are bottled ,but I'm learning very quickly about having to add more bit as the beer is a little bland ,so yeah bit of a hack but that's the fun I guess

Gday grott ,mate just really basic k&k with liquid and dry malt additions Irish stouts,2 lagers and IPA
The last 3 have just finished and 2are bottled ,but I'm learning very quickly about having to add more bit as the beer is a little bland ,so yeah bit of a hack but that's the fun I guess
That's it mate,
Just learning and adding/subtracting bits and pieces as you go.
Keep records!
That coopers Irish stout kit ain't bad.

Latest posts

Back