Quantcast

New Skins Have Changed My Email Addr

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Hopeye

Reaction score
Hi,

I logged on this morning (hey cool new skins...) and was prompted informed that my email address had been changed because it was in use by another account ???? What's the go ????

dane

Reaction score
Some account had a small glitch in the upgrade if they had changed their email address from when they first signed up to something else. From memory your's wasn't one of them.

Either way, just go into your profile and change it to what you current email address is and everything should be sorted.

If you need me to edit anything on the admin side, PM me and I can do it.

I did a search on the email address that you current have in your profile and no one else has that registered so I'm not too sure where the error came from.

Let me know how you go.

sintax69

Reaction score
Mine has done the same but when I went in to change it it said

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:

That email address cannot be used as it is already in our records

??????

nice work on the new style

dane

Reaction score
Do you guys need to change anything in your account?

Let me know if you are still having issues.

dane

Reaction score
Ok - I just manually exported everyones email addresses and found duplicates. The reason some people were having troubl is that they have two username but both had the same email address registered to them.

The new forum software needs to have unique email address for each username.

I have gone through and deleted peoples not used username and re-added their correct email address.

Everyone's account should be fine now.

Latest posts