Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdamlow

Reaction score
hi all,

names Richard, thought i would sign onto this forum and join the home brew community online and be involved in a forum, and maybe have some of my own questions answered by fellow members that i'm sure have tons of experience, i'm living in central Queensland at the moment and have been here for two years. ever since i tried my first beer i made at home, didnt taste great but , i had definitely paid for worse in a pub before. i naturally have been hooked to making and brewing beer improving and evolving gear and trying to down pat my own methods, i am currently brewing extract plus partial mashing, and am in the process of going to AG, i will be setting up and making a HERMS system. my first home brew was the first and last i had done in bottles from that first batch i went staright to kegs, and if i need beer bottled i bottled pre carbonated beer from the keg. i have lots of questions and ideas, but for now i will have a good read through the forums and see if i can answer my own questions first before asking the same thing in a new thread. happy brewing

cheers RA

Latest posts

Back