Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badbreath

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Im new - used to be part for the grumpys forums years ago but stopped brewing 15 years ago.

Keen to get back into it and get into All grain, kegging and the full shebang.

Great to find a place to glean and impart Knowledge like the AussieHomeBrewer forums :)

And before you ask - its real bad..OK.

Cheers
BadBreath

G'day breath.
Welcome to AHB and I hope you enjoy the forum.
I well remember the late and lamented grumpys forum, and in particular that very detailed thread about Little Creatures Pale Ale with, if I remember correctly, even the brewer revealing recipe details etc.

Welcome back to AG BB, basics are still relevant as always, hardware and controlling gadgets have come along abit...... pick a mustgrabbit hole to go down and enjoy! :drinkingbeer:

Further proof that you can't take the brewing out of the brewer.

About ingredients, the main change you'll notice is the proliferation of new hop varieties. Many, but by no means all, are assertive and suited to American ale styles.

Thanks guys. Very keen to get one of these new fangled brewing systems like the Brezilla - but also kegging and fridges for kegs and temp control- will need some time setting up before I brew again

Hi Guys,
Im new - used to be part for the grumpys forums years ago but stopped brewing 15 years ago.

Keen to get back into it and get into All grain, kegging and the full shebang.

Great to find a place to glean and impart Knowledge like the AussieHomeBrewer forums :)

And before you ask - its real bad..OK.

Cheers
BadBreath
Welcome fellow brewbro

Thanks guys. Very keen to get one of these new fangled brewing systems like the Brezilla - but also kegging and fridges for kegs and temp control- will need some time setting up before I brew again
Brewzilla is a awesome system for the cost I'm a complete newb it really delivers

Hello, any updates?
Welcome to AHB.

Still lurking - saving up for the gear I need, problem is I want temp control and kegging gear- so thats two fridges and kegs/kegging gear + the brewzilla. Thininking about BIAB but really would prefer to go the zilla

Still lurking - saving up for the gear I need, problem is I want temp control and kegging gear- so thats two fridges and kegs/kegging gear + the brewzilla. Thininking about BIAB but really would prefer to go the zilla
I had the 35 zilla, then up graded to the 65 zilla. Best thihg I ever done. If you want temp control for fermetor fridge go to Kegland for the temp controller, thst little black box is perfect.

Hi Tony.
With regards to the 65L; was it to make the larger brews or Higher gravity beers?

Back