New Member Introduction.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tigermoth

Reaction score
Hi, I'm from New Zealand and have been brewing off and on since the mid 1970's fermenting in a green plastic rubbish bin but I have progressed from there and I am a bit more up to date of recent. I only do all grain brewing and I have recently bought a RoboBrew that simplifies things for me now instead of using a drink cooler for mashing and boiling up on the bbq. I don't drink a lot but what I do I like it to taste like real beer. My latest brew which is now conditioning is a German Holsten Pilsner Lager and is looking good and tastes very hoppy. I am currently awaiting arrival of some hop rhizomes to plant in the garden and my thoughts are to have a go at malting some organic barley seed that I have just purchased from the South Island........We will see how it goes. Up until now I haven't been very adventurous with different styles but I am now about to change that.......Pleased to be on your forum. :)

Welcome to AHB Tigermoth. You must have been round the block a few times if you were brewing in the 70s? My old man made beer in a plastic rubbish bin in the 70s, legally only allowed to go to 2.5% alcohol in those days. Have fun brewing.
PS. Love NZ!

Back