New Long Neck Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leamos

Reaction score
could anyone give me a rough idea as to how much homebrew shops sell new longneck bottles for, cheers

Have seen them for $15 a dozen, 640ml volume, solid glass and crown seal.

if you lived in melbourne I'd try The Brew Crew - 9563 9232

50 long necks for $20........second hand jobbies, clean skinned and sterilised.
bargain!

damn i wish i did live in melb or at least know someone driving down there in the next week or two. Anyone know of a similar thing in sydney?

i have a few bottles (around 60) that i might get rid of. i will see what the HB in them is like first then i will decide.

Maybe this should go into the ebay items thread, but anyway, Leamos, have a look at ebay- Beer Bottles 100 amber coloured beer bottles, washed and perfect for home brewing. Most bottles have Tooheys New labels on them (old and new versions) which can be kept or simply removed.
Please contact me before auction ends if you have any queries. Bottles to be collected from Narellan area. The bottles are 750ml screw tops (as all were bought by the case from bottles shops, with Tooheys commercial beer in them, and once emptied, were used for homebrew).
Current bid $26.00 with 4 days left to run.

damn, i just chucked about 100 screw top longneck bottles...... kept all the crown seal ones tho :huh:

Mark at "MARKS HOMEBREW" In Newcastle sells brand new crown tops, a bit less that 750ml's for a buck each. And i am sure he would do a better deal than that if you picked up a brew as well.

Latest posts

Back