New kid on the block.....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aussiedrifter

Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Hi. I'm new to the forum and thought I'd introduce myself by showing you the system I built and use to brew on. Not sure If this is going to work as I'm having trouble uploading photos here. But let's see.

Biggest problem your going to have on system like that is the Chalk work on the Kegerater
Could use some work
Other than that your lookig good

Helles not quite sure what you mean there. Do you have a suggestion to improve the kegerator? I'd love to hear it.

thedragon said:
Top set up mate. And those hops are looking awesome.
Yer there doing great this year. That's just one rhzome of cascade and the plant is in It's second year.

Welcome aboard. You've a nice brewing setup that you should be proud of - although you have reminded of Quantumbrewer's signature

Hey Mate,
Great set up , what have you used to insulate the kegs?
Norto

Norto said:
Hey Mate,
Great set up , what have you used to insulate the kegs?
Norto
The mash tun is insulation foam. Which you can get from bunnings in 100mm thick rolls, and the hlt is just a foam sleeping mat from any Kmart camping section for $10 an it works a treat. I'm an electrican so I just used insulation tape to cover the whole thing and hold it together. It also makes it a lot easier to clean. But all and all it is a cheap and very effective way of insulation the kegs.

Thanks mate,
I have been putting the finishing touches on my rig and I'm up to the stage of insulating so I shall follow your lead.
Norto

Aussiedrifter, it looks like you got 'the right stuff'.

I'm here all week, try the veal.

helles said:
Biggest problem your going to have on system like that is the Chalk work on the Kegerater
Could use some work
Other than that your lookig good
Awesome system mate had to find a fault if you could call it that
Just a joke about writing on black board

helles said:
Awesome system mate had to find a fault if you could call it that
Just a joke about writing on black board
Too funny. I thought you had an idea for the brewery, I'm always looking for a reason to play with my equipment : )

Bizier said:
Aussiedrifter, it looks like you got 'the right stuff'.

I'm here all week, try the veal.
As long as he keeps "Hangin' Tough", he should be right!

Someone's gotta say it:

That must be the most uncoordinated hand writing on a control box I've seen in a long time!

Back