New Favourite Font

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awesome, but expensive!

I reckon you could make something up with a couple of fonts and a small LCD TV for less than half the price. Plus it would have a bigger screen.

Well, i'm off to price up parts...

Interesting point T.D.
May as well just buy an LG fridge, drill some taps into it and watch TV on that! Pretty sure i've seen these for $5500-odd.

So a better option all round, as that tap/font was nearly $5K anyway.

hehehe, one can dream.

Interesting point T.D.
May as well just buy an LG fridge, drill some taps into it and watch TV on that! Pretty sure i've seen these for $5500-odd.

So a better option all round, as that tap/font was nearly $5K anyway.

hehehe, one can dream.

:lol: I like your reasoning!!! With the added expense of a glycol machine, the internet fridge wins hands down! :p

Imagine the balls it would take to drill a hole through a $5500 fridge! I shudder just thinking about it.

Still, it would have its advantages. Ya could order your brew supplies from the comfort of your beer room. No more of that pesky walking all the way to the computer!

Let's face it - it's a product aimed at your high end sports bar in England, where patrons can keep an eye on the game while you pour their Guiness or Kilkenny...

Andy

Latest posts

Back