New digital homebrew tap list software

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have set up my account but when i click on my url page it keeps saying that page can't be found
What am i doing wrong?

Hi @snails07
With regard to the srm/ebc Toggle, i have it set to ebc and the label is correct but the value is still is srm. This includes a new beer i just synced from brewfather.
Also it doesn't seem to be possible to delete a beer from my beer list. I select the bin icon and the page refreshes but the beer is still in the list.
Cheers

Looks good.

Agree with the request to change from some to Ebc.

Also agree with the comment about not being sorry user friendly on a phone. But not to hard.

Great job. Looks good.

Hi @snails07
With regard to the srm/ebc Toggle, i have it set to ebc and the label is correct but the value is still is srm. This includes a new beer i just synced from brewfather.
Also it doesn't seem to be possible to delete a beer from my beer list. I select the bin icon and the page refreshes but the beer is still in the list.
Cheers

I'll use your Dr Smurto’s Golden Ale recipe as the example - what is the EBC of this beer in Brewfather?
You have it as 8.2 EBC in TapitGood - this looks about right for this recipe no?
Or did you update the value manually?

I updated it manually. It is ebc in brewfather, then when it is imported to tapitgood it is converted to srm, no matter what option i have selected

I updated it manually. It is ebc in brewfather, then when it is imported to tapitgood it is converted to srm, no matter what option i have selected
Okay can you try it again - it looks like Brewfather doesn't actually send the color in EBC. They must just calculate in their code if you have it set to EBC.
Give it another sync and see if it works now.

Good stuff 👍 Any chance you could chuck up some example screens of multiple taps from the subscriber version please? I've got nine taps so keen to see what the layouts look like.

Cheers

Here are a few screenshots...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-01 My Tap List - TapitGood(3).png
    Screenshot_2020-09-01 My Tap List - TapitGood(3).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_2020-09-01 My Tap List - TapitGood(1).png
    Screenshot_2020-09-01 My Tap List - TapitGood(1).png
    110.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_2020-09-01 My Tap List - TapitGood(2).png
    Screenshot_2020-09-01 My Tap List - TapitGood(2).png
    170.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_2020-09-01 My Tap List - TapitGood.png
    Screenshot_2020-09-01 My Tap List - TapitGood.png
    381.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_2020-09-01 My Tap List - TapitGood.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-01 My Tap List - TapitGood.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 42
Can you have a column 1-4 and then a second column 5-8? Or do they always go left to right?

Here are a few screenshots...
Thanks mate, I've just signed up to premium 👍

Having a problem at the moment though, I added a bunch of "beer slots" to the list, now when I remove them they keep coming back (as empty slots) after updating the list. I've now got ten beers in my list, even if I delete them all and update the list ten beers reappear. I've only got nine taps so this is throwing out the display unfortunately.

Another one, is it possible to add line breaks in the description field? And capitalise the "brewed with" label to "Brewed with" when displayed? Also my preference for all templates would be to keep the height/width of all the beer elements even, as per template 2 (mentioned previously). Some sort of aspect ratio parameter might be helpful with element sizing - i.e. I'm Google Casting to an old TV so fitting all the elements to 16:9 ratio would be ideal.

Another few (optional) fields that I'd like included (would be fine with line breaks in the description, but a bit neater if included as separate fields) would be unit cost and standard drinks. Something simple like Cost per Litre and Std Drinks per Litre, or similar.

Good job, this is much neater than the Google Sheets version that I'd built myself. I would love a 5 + 4 layout similar to my spreadsheet though as this matches the physical layout of my taps. I paid my $20, I demand the world! 😜

Tapitgood:
1599014430439.png

Meddohack:
1599014361823.png

Last edited:
Just had a go at this and good stuff! I have integrated with Brewfather and I've only done 3 brews. It's imported only 2, one of which is in 'Completed' status. The one it missed is in 'Conditioning' which is the same as the other one it did get. Any ideas?

Thanks mate, I've just signed up to premium 👍

Having a problem at the moment though, I added a bunch of "beer slots" to the list, now when I remove them they keep coming back (as empty slots) after updating the list. I've now got ten beers in my list, even if I delete them all and update the list ten beers reappear. I've only got nine taps so this is throwing out the display unfortunately.

Another one, is it possible to add line breaks in the description field? And capitalise the "brewed with" label to "Brewed with" when displayed? Also my preference for all templates would be to keep the height/width of all the beer elements even, as per template 2 (mentioned previously). Some sort of aspect ratio parameter might be helpful with element sizing - i.e. I'm Google Casting to an old TV so fitting all the elements to 16:9 ratio would be ideal.

Another few (optional) fields that I'd like included (would be fine with line breaks in the description, but a bit neater if included as separate fields) would be unit cost and standard drinks. Something simple like Cost per Litre and Std Drinks per Litre, or similar.

Good job, this is much neater than the Google Sheets version that I'd built myself. I would love a 5 + 4 layout similar to my spreadsheet though as this matches the physical layout of my taps. I paid my $20, I demand the world! 😜

Hey Meddo, thanks for signing up and thanks for the feedback.

- The beer slots issue is fixed now.
- Line breaks are now a thing on all templates for the description.
- If you add the following snippet to the CSS field within design settings, this will capitalize the word 'brewed':

.beer .ingredients span {
text-transform: capitalize;
}

- What do you mean by this one?: "Also my preference for all templates would be to keep the height/width of all the beer elements even"
- I'll have a bit of a think about the "Cost per Litre and Std Drinks per Litre" - as it needs to be something that would be useful for everyone. Not sure the best way to achieve this one.
- I'm playing around with some different templates to make things more flexible - so I'll keep you posted about the last one.

"I paid my $20, I demand the world!" - haha, will an atlas do the trick??

Cheers

Back