New Dial Thermometer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 384

Reaction score
Northern Brewer have in stock a new dial thermometer made by Blichman engineering (same guys who make the Therminator).

Here is the blurb:
BrewMometer - 1/2" NPT. From Blichmann Engineering, the "BrewMometer" has a unique patent pending dialface that guides the brewer through the brewing process, helping to improve quality and consistency. The hermetically sealed glass face ensures a long life. The BrewMometer features a large 3" diameter dial with low parallax stepped face, a fine pointer, crisp large lettering, and a custom made temperature range.

http://www.northernbrewer.com/analytical.html

Cheers
MAH

brewmometer_face.jpg

I spotted these the other day. They are a little gimmicky and a bit dearer than a normal one and lack a C scale but apart from that they look pretty cool. I'm in the market for a few of these temp gauges (not necessarily the ones above), will have to wait and see.

Cheers, Justin

OK for someone who does not know what they are doing

Check out the ones I scored , full swivel head 90 deg. up and down or 360 deg. with the face.

Swiss made , top of the wizzer !! :p

Don't ask :ph34r:

Admin Edit: Removed Partial Picture

That was a tease hey

Try this

Did you get that one off ebay Batz. There was a swivel faced one on there a while back, ended up selling for $25 I think. I enquired about it but it was reading 45C on the face off memory and I asked why it was reading such a high temp, the guy couldn't tell me if it was the calibration or not.

How much were the ones you have above? As I said, I'm in the market for some (and have been for a while ;)), so just curious.

Cheers, Justin

Latest posts

Back