New Brew Course Commencing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

costanzo

Reaction score
Hi all,
This will probably be the last advanced AG brewing course this year in Melbourne. The previous 2 have been well accepted. It starts on 27th August 09 and details and enrollment form can be found at http://www.costanzobrewing.com/Brewing%20School.htm.
Don't miss out and come along with a friend. There's lots of fun and the brew day is well worth coming along;we produced a strong belgian ale in the last course. Yummy.
Cheers.
Vince

Vince,

So this is the basic course yea? and its held at Pascoe Vale South?

I really really want to do the advanced course but cant make it to Springvale or Ferntree Gully all the time.....suggestions?

Vince,

So this is the basic course yea? and its held at Pascoe Vale South?

I really really want to do the advanced course but cant make it to Springvale or Ferntree Gully all the time.....suggestions?

Hi,
It is the advanced course. Why can't you make it all the time? Distance, start time?

Distance mate. I live in the northern suburbs and just couldnt see myself driving that far all the time. Pascoe Vale would be no prob's, straight down Bell St.

Back