New Book - Ipa

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenlock

Reaction score
A new book for your library.

IPA:
Brewing Techniques, Recipes and the Evolution of India Pale Ale

By Mitch Steele Explore the evolution of one of craft beers most popular styles, India pale ale. Loaded with brewing tips from some of the countrys best brewers, IPA covers techniques from water treatment to hopping procedures. Included are 48 recipes ranging from historical beers to recipes for the most popular contemporary IPAs made by craft brewers such as Deschutes Brewery, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Firestone Walker Brewing Company, Pizza Port Brewing and Russian River Brewing Company. The author, Stone Brewing Co. Brewmaster Mitch Steele, has brewed at some of the largest and smallest breweries in the world since graduating from UC Davis with a fermentation science degree.

American Homebrewers Association: The member pre-sale runs from August 22-September 5. Books will begin shipping the week of September 10.

Link

:icon_cheers:

My kind of book. I was toying with the idea of joining the AHA, can anyone say for sure if it is worth it as an Aussie?

Has anyone who ordered this book thru the AHA pre-sale received it yet? I'm still waiting....

Thanks a bunch. But has anyone received their AHA pre-sale book?

Thanks a bunch. But has anyone received their AHA pre-sale book?

Probably still not much help but I pre-ordered through Book Depository and recieved it 2 wks ago, so it shouldn't be far away.

Probably still not much help but I pre-ordered through Book Depository and recieved it 2 wks ago, so it shouldn't be far away.

Me too. Arrived last week. Cheaper than Amazon....and quicker.

Now to get through the other 10 books!

think I'll have to order that one,

if you use the link in my sig Melbourne brewers gets a kick back which would e much appreciated.

Just bought a few books, hope you guys got a commission.

thanks, I ordered this one and a couple of others :)

Latest posts

Back