New Book - Brewing Classic Styles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ant

Reaction score
Not sure if this one has been mentioned before, but the Brewing Network is taking preorders for the new book by Jamil and John. Both voices in the field I respect, and have placed an order... another book in the library, and just in time for an early Christmas order!

Did you pay extra for the personal signing? and if so what are you making him write :D

"Ant's a gun,
Ant's a star,
Ant's the best brewer,
I know by far"

:p

Well, not really, but I *could*

Now available at AHA at a reduce price for members:

Linky

Cheers,
Michael :)

Yes , but its not signed ..or have a personalised message from the author...nor supporting the brewing network(no affil, blah,blah,blah)

Had a look on the Brewing Network they have the book for $US19.95 but post is now $US19 to AU. :angry:

$13.57 USD pre order on amazon plus $9.98 USD shipping = $26 AUD.

it is a preorder... shouldnt take too long before it ships tho.

I know jamil and john are great, but isnt this just another recipe book?

Yep another recipe book and extract at that with AG conversions like Beer Captured.

Buying from TBN is more expensive but you are supporting a great service that Jamil and John are involved in.

Yep another recipe book and extract at that with AG conversions like Beer Captured.

Buying from TBN is more expensive but you are supporting a great service that Jamil and John are involved in.

Happy to support TBN but not USPS

Apparently the jerks at TBN are having troubles with the shipping part of their webstore, send them a nasty email, and it will be all fine.

As a member I ordered through the AHA for $13.95 with free shipping. Supported the TBN in buying tees and the quick boil, and so figure I would support the AHA(and my pocket!!) with the book.

As a member I ordered through the AHA for $13.95 with free shipping. Supported the TBN in buying tees and the quick boil, and so figure I would support the AHA(and my pocket!!) with the book.

Theres that plus your one of those Jamil fan boi's ;) :lol:

Just teasing.
Jayse

Jayse,

Just remember to use WLP001 Cal Ale with every recipe :lol:

My father-in-law Ted just gave me the SP on this one. I told him I knew there'd be a thread on it somewhere! :)

Sean.

I didn't realize they give free shipping to international members! Good deal.

Cheers,
Michael. :)

I just did the same - unfortunately my membership renewal was due at the same time :(

Add an extra $108 for 3 years worth of Zymurgy <_<

Ah well, done now.

Oh dear, I think I am having a relapse - just renewed my subscription to Beer Advocate for 3 years also!!

Back