New Assistant Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRAD T

Reaction score
Hi All,
I can't help but brag about the fact that SWMBO, this very day, has given birth to a our first son.
I shall have to find a suitable recipe to brew in his honour.

Brad :beerbang:

BRAD T said:
Hi All,
I can't help but brag about the fact that SWMBO, this very day, has given birth to a our first son.
I shall have to find a suitable recipe to brew in his honour.

Brad :beerbang:
[post="59591"][/post]​

congrats, i shal start to wet his head for you right this instant

Congratulations Brad T, Blessed is mother of a brewer (Batz?)

Toasting your little one with and IPA right now..

Congrats...

What beer name did u give him....

Well done Brad T - great work !

start building shelves, high shelves.

Congratulations Brad T. :beer:
Its a buzz alright.

cheers
johnno

Goat said:
Well done Brad T - great work !

start building shelves, high shelves.
[post="59600"][/post]​

Congrats Brad T

But I disagree with building high shelves, they can come later. If you have the week off while the good lady is still in hospital, then brew, brew, brew and brew while you can.

Cheers
Pedro

Thanks All,
I agree with you Pedro. I have at least a few months before I need the high shelves, how many brews could I get down in that time.

Brad

nonicman said:
Congratulations Brad T, Blessed is mother of a brewer (Batz?)
[post="59598"][/post]​

Yes all the best from me too
All my kids have grown up , left and have there own life.....one day this you will be proud of as well !! :blink:

Batz

Congrats mate, I hope everyone is doing well.

Congrats Brad T,
I'm sure he will know more about beer than all the other kids at his school when he goes off on the first day.

When my little boy goes shopping with my wife and they get to the bottle shop he points at the beer and shouts daddy's beer. Would be great if he wasn't pointing at Tooheys New or VB :lol:
Of course you will need a tribute beer, that will take many many brewing attempts to perfect :p

Beers,
Doc

Congrats Brad T, hope the missus & little one are doing fine - I'll raise a glass a glass tonight in your honour :beer:

Congratulations BradT. Hope all are well. I'll have a couple to wet the baby's head tonight.

Top Darts Brad T. The advice to brew early and often is very sound... Hope everyone is doing well. I'll down some IPA in your honour tonight!

Shawn.

Outstanding work Brad - please congratulate the missus on a job well done!

I have two boys - 1 and 3 years old....Brew when you can because you're gonna learn to love SBS at 3am! B)

Cheers,
TL

Congrats :) I had an assistant brewer come along about 11 months ago. He hasn't learnt how to crack my grain for me yet, but if I keep sitting him in front of the mill he'll have to pick it up sooner or later.

Congrats Brad, sounds like an excellent excuse to brew :D

Back