New Assistant Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

WSB
Reaction score
My partner and I were blessed with a little bundle of joy tonight. A boy of 54cm and 3.6kg with a 33cm noggin. Not sure where that all sits in the averages, but it certainly looked big coming out.

Mum and bub are both doing well and resting up in hospital.

I'm spent, and enjoying a glass of Apricots'n'Honey mead from Meadery of The Rockies I picked up in Palisade CO when we were in the USA last year.

congrates mate, glad both mum and bub are doing well

Congrats Josh, I wish you all a happy and joyous life.

cheers

Browndog

Congrats Josh,

Best wishes to all.

Josh(the other one)

Congrats man......

Those measurements remind me of my daughter (52cms long and 3.55kg). He must be a long thin baby..........

congrats mate, is indeed a long thin bub, our little asher was 3.88kgs and 54cm long, 34cm round the noggin. (9 days old today)

how good does it feel? the adrenalin just keeps you going. (im sure your missus is twice as buzzing.)

first week is such a rush mate, enjoy it, spend heaps of time with them and look after your partners every request.

also if bubs is asleep make sure you and mum are resting as well, its the only way you'll survive.

congrats again and good luck mate.

Congrats Josh, all the best for the growing family.

Get that special Barley Wine or similar down soon and enjoy one on each of your son's birthdays. :icon_cheers:

Got a month off work, so soon enough.

Problem is, who wants to drink Barleywine in January? January babies... good for Summer parties, not so great for commemorative brewing.

Great news! :super:

Your life is now changed for ever . . .and for the much much better :D

Got a month off work, so soon enough.

Problem is, who wants to drink Barleywine in January? January babies... good for Summer parties, not so great for commemorative brewing.

If you brew it now, it won't be ready by the end of the month by a long shot. Barleywines are beers to be patient with.

If you brew it now, it won't be ready by the end of the month by a long shot. Barleywines are beers to be patient with.

Haha, I think Josh picked up on what I was getting at, and has a very valid point. Josh, maybe you can brew a big refreshing batch of one of your great summer-type beers based around peak drinkability in Jan 2029.

Its great to hear good news like this with all that is currently going on in Eastern Australia. Glad to hear that all is well :icon_cheers:

We'll be having a barbecue and a few beers at our place on Sunday 23rd January.

I'll have a couple of kegs on.

If anyone is interested in hanging out, PM me for details.

Josh

Congrats to you and Mrs B, Josh! New brewers popping up..or out...everywhere!

Latest posts

Back