New Assistant Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean

Reaction score
Been off-line for a little while due to the recruitment of a new assistant brewer:

P4122390.JPG

Congratulations to you and your wife Sean.

Congratulations :beer:

Have you tried to sneak any beery names onto the name list :D

Congratulations :beer:

Have you tried to sneak any beery names onto the name list :D
'fraid not. Truth to tell, I couldn't think of any decent ones.

what a bonzer baby :beer:

congratulations :chug:

congrats mate.

Is that your first assistant?

I have 4 here (3 of them under 3) and one is taking a real intrest in the brew rig when i work on it. and she is only 2 1/2 :)

the wife recons she will be a pro brewer by age 12 :)

hope you dont like sleep too much :)

cheers

Congrats Sean.
Abbey is a great girls name :p

Doc

Fantastic, another good looking shiela in Australia, well done to you and your wife :D
I am so happy for the three of you.

Congratulations. She is beautiful.

I have 4 from 2 marriages, aged 22,21, 5 and 2 on Tuesday. My 22 year old daughter has a daughter of her own.

In todays equitable society are you elligible for half of the baby bonus???

Baby powered Bling brewery perhaps? :ph34r:

Will wet her head for you tonight.

Well done.

M

Big congrats - it's a great feeling. I echo what Tony says - sleeping is a thing of the past - and I've only got two!

Cheers - Mike

Congrat's to you both Sean, another beautiful little person in the world. My assistant brewer's, assistant brewer is 19 mths and loves to be in the brewery with us, a real shed rat. One of those kids you would swear somebody shoves an energizer battery in every morning, he is full on, gets into everything, mostly trouble.

Congratulations Sean, she is one cute assistant brewer you have there :beerbang:

cheers

Browndog

Congrats Sean, sleep is overated apparently :eek: hope the brew stocks are good you will be busy for a bit I bet.

Well done mate :beer:

Send me a PM when you are ready and I will bring a Hardys around to wet the head.

Another Mildura Baby, you bloody ripper!

My sister-in-law pushed one out yesterday, did we have a national power out 9 months ago?

Congrats to you and our wife Sean. I am just hiding for a minute or two from my second daughter's 21st party ( number three child and one more to go). I have found the days may be long but the years are short so enjoy.

Congrats Sean! I have 3 boys, so I have no advice about raising the fairer ones but I believe you're less likely to get peed on when changing nappies :)

I'm raising a glass to a long and happy life for Miriam.

Cheers!

Back