NEW 60 LITRE PET TANKS FROM KEG KING

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKK

Reaction score
KEG KING are pleased to announce that the new 60 litre PET tanks are now in production and that so far they have exceeded our expectations in terms of clarity and burst pressure. The patented CYPET process continues to deliver high quality PET vessels to add to our line of fermenters and Kegs. These vessels do not fall apart or blow up.

Home Brewers now have the chance to do proper double batches in these 60 litre units at a very affordable price. Stay tuned for all the variants and specifications as we put these high quality vessels on the market.

Attachments

• 7E50D774-FDA0-4816-ADED-8BB5593A1CC9.jpeg
    7E50D774-FDA0-4816-ADED-8BB5593A1CC9.jpeg
    843.1 KB · Views: 387
  • AA808904-DB7D-4C52-93E7-ED35030CB16B.jpeg
    AA808904-DB7D-4C52-93E7-ED35030CB16B.jpeg
    831.2 KB · Views: 383
  • B140FABB-D886-41A8-8517-66D7ED5DA625.jpeg
    B140FABB-D886-41A8-8517-66D7ED5DA625.jpeg
    685.6 KB · Views: 363
  • CD879480-458D-4CF0-B1C3-5FA6307C2166.jpeg
    CD879480-458D-4CF0-B1C3-5FA6307C2166.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 365
KEG KING are pleased to announce that the new 60 litre PET tanks are now in production and that so far they have exceeded our expectations in terms of clarity and burst pressure. The patented CYPET process continues to deliver high quality PET vessels to add to our line of fermenters and Kegs. These vessels do not fall apart or blow up.

Home Brewers now have the chance to do proper double batches in these 60 litre units at a very affordable price. Stay tuned for all the variants and specifications as we put these high quality vessels on the market.

looking good, is the lid and the valve the same as the smaller unit. have u guys got a price

Llds on these larger units are bigger. The stands are more robust. The price is not listed just yet but we're working all the details out and very close to bringing these to market.

looking good, is the lid and the valve the same as the smaller unit. have u guys got a price
The Covid thing has slowed things a bit but I reckon we have them next month. Have to go and work on the price now.

Are these 60L to the brim or is there some headspace on that aswell? I assume there wont be head space for 60L batch fermenting but looking at all options before i look more into stainless. The Fermzilla is annoying me with the 55L capacity, the last third keg gets just over half full.

Are these 60L to the brim or is there some headspace on that aswell? I assume there wont be head space for 60L batch fermenting but looking at all options before i look more into stainless. The Fermzilla is annoying me with the 55L capacity, the last third keg gets just over half full.
They are 60 litres to the brim.

Curious to know if the little 12 v Thermenter King can cool and heat 55 litres of wort, would certainly save getting a fridge to fit it into.

Curious to know if the little 12 v Thermenter King can cool and heat 55 litres of wort, would certainly save getting a fridge to fit it into.
Depends on the ambient conditions but the Max version I think will be able to do it. We will be testing those next month with real 60 litre tanks and jackets and then I can update on that.

I like the idea of being able to put something away after fermentation has finished, better than having to get a large fridge taking up space, thats the appeal when space is at a premium.

Depends on the ambient conditions but the Max version I think will be able to do it. We will be testing those next month with real 60 litre tanks and jackets and then I can update on that.
I’ve been looking on the keg king website and doing google searcher for the Thermenter King but nothing comes up😤
Are these in available yet?
I’d love to get further details on them if possible

That’s what I’m looking for. Looks awesome if it will do what I think it will (heat and cool)
Love to know the expected cost
Yes,heats and cools, depends what you want it for, there is another version coming out I think its called the maxi, the little 12 volt (pictured) all Will has said is under $300, so I would guess between $250 and $299.

Yes,heats and cools, depends what you want it for, there is another version coming out I think its called the maxi, the little 12 volt (pictured) all Will has said is under $300, so I would guess between $250 and $299.
Should have some more news on this shortly.

Maybe some of you have not seen the new videos that show how the Fermenter King gen 3 units work. So here is the one for the Big snubby

Back