Never Wet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheWiggman said:
This is one of the best products I've ever seen.

If I spray this on my dog, then throw it into the pool, when it comes out - will it shake?
Maybe,but it will be pissed off with you.

I have worked with Hydrophobic coated products in the past. They can be very very convenient or they can be a pain in the bum. But still, when it comes to oils and water based fluids they are great.

from the FAQ.. I think I'll email them about specific applications relating to the brewery though ;)

4: Is NeverWet safe?

When used according to the directions, absolutely. With exception of the solvents in the topcoat, the key ingredients in the Top Coat are all used in food products. (Yes, you have eaten them.) The base coat materials, minus the solvents, are also non-toxic polymers. While the surfaces we create are nano-textured, there are no nano-particles as a part of this formulation.

View attachment NeverWet_White_Paper___General_2013.pdf

ed to add white paper

The reason the guy wears gloves is because he has read the products MSDS.. It contains Methyl Isobutyl, Ketone, Methyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Liquefied Gas among other things. I would not let this stuff anywhere need my skin or on any other surfaces. Suggest you look at Nanoman products, their fabric coating is water based and certified food and eco safe. As for their other products read their MSDS to make sure the products are "safe". It appears some of their product are water based (which I like) and some are ethanol based.

Back