Netflix blocking VPN services

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mudd

Reaction score
After a big weekend at Beerfest thought I'd chill for an hour to unwind in front of the box.

Feckers at Netflix have gone ahead and blocked VPN services. Seemingly they are serious about it.
No chance I'm going to keep my subscription for the Aussie content.

I'll give em a week to change their mind .....feckers

We had a problem start last night with unblock us, but have since changed to the secondary DNS settings and this has fixed it for now.

Black n Tan said:
We had a problem start last night with unblock us, but have since changed to the secondary DNS settings and this has fixed it for now.
cool BnT I'll give that a go

mudd said:
After a big weekend at Beerfest thought I'd chill for an hour to unwind in front of the box.

Feckers at Netflix have gone ahead and blocked VPN services. Seemingly they are serious about it.
No chance I'm going to keep my subscription for the Aussie content.

I'll give em a week to change their mind .....feckers
For $10 per month it is still BY FAR the best value content available.

mudd said:
cool BnT I'll give that a go
Hmmm seems the fix was short lived and we are getting the error message again "this title is not available to watch instantly" or some such.

hola for me, free (I just run it in the browser, my account is from a US address/subscription), when I get the blocked message I just click on hola and say the link doesn't work and I get another one :)

Found I can stream on PC or Android phone but not on my Roku.
Haven't tried this hola thingo.

Just tried the hola extension with chrome on the laptop. No go for US content.

My missus started using ZenMate vpn and so far its working. Its a free trial I think so I might have to pay to keep it working.

Meh i cancelled my subscription. Just use popcorn time tv for movies and tv shows

I've just gone to nordvpn it works on certain servers
I have also gone to watch afl in the USA so I can now watch all on Pcs (therfore I cN watch it on my TV)

Latest posts

Back