Need Help With Gas Line Splitter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adz1179

Reaction score
Hi All,

just had a pair of these splitters delivered today... :lol:

photo.JPG

they are supposed to join and look like this:

split.JPG

but for the life of me i cant figure out ho to get the plastic end caps out of them. got them from ebay and there is no instructions on the sellers listing, nor did it come with any.. appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction

Apologies for the new thread but this one has me stumped :unsure:

Also, one other thing ive found with those splitters (i use four of them) is they seem to rely on positive pressure to seal as they push outwards. I found this out the hard way by emptying a couple of gas bottles before i twigged. When you suspect you have a leak somewhere, its easy to want to turn off the gas, but i found these splitters really shine when the bottle is left turned on.

Also, one other thing ive found with those splitters (i use four of them) is they seem to rely on positive pressure to seal as they push outwards. I found this out the hard way by emptying a couple of gas bottles before i twigged. When you suspect you have a leak somewhere, its easy to want to turn off the gas, but i found these splitters really shine when the bottle is left turned on.

Thanks for the tip Nath :icon_cheers:

Back