Need Help Id'ing These Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murcluf

The Mystical Meerkat
Reaction score
I recently got myself a couple of second hand taps and am unable to indentify the style or manufacturer of these taps. Id like to replace all the plastic and rubber parts of the taps with new parts as some parts are worn or damaged. If you know these taps where can I source parts from either here in SA or in Australia. I have attached a picture of the taps hopefully it may help in identifying what taps they may be.

Cheers

gallery_3331_432_11934.jpg
gallery_3331_432_10656.jpg

Any chance of a clearer shot on the shank at the back of the tap? Looks almost like an Andale snaplok fitting.

They are an andale tap not sure of the name but speak to andale and describe them the tap, seen them at my work in the surplus box.

KHB

Any chance of a clearer shot on the shank at the back of the tap? Looks almost like an Andale snaplok fitting.

Sorry best I could do at 6:30 this morning with a phone b4 going to work, I thinks an Andale also but haven't seen them on there website and they aren't replying to my emails either

Looks like a Guinness tap to me.
Granted that it lacks the true Guinness handle, and the flow restrictor, but the shank and mechanism seem the same to me.

I think it's called a D'archi tap, although the spelling is obviously incorrect (as Google has no results).

Anyone? MHB could probably help.

Les

Looks like a Guinness tap to me.
Granted that it lacks the true Guinness handle, and the flow restrictor, but the shank and mechanism seem the same to me.

I think it's called a D'archi tap, although the spelling is obviously incorrect (as Google has no results).

Anyone? MHB could probably help.

Les

I have a guiness tap and it does indeed look the same, (except mine has a guiness handle), does anyone have any info on these taps?, I would like to rebuild mine too?

Paul

Latest posts

Back