• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Nasa Burner + High Pressure Reg $125, Adelaide (pick-up Only)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 384

Reaction score
Have my old faithful NASA burner for sale. Comes with a high pressure regulator and quality braided gas line.

Located in Adelaide, sorry local pick-up only.

Cheers
MAH

Sorry to be a downer, but with all threads on nasa burners over the last few days I've found you can get a burner from amazon for $30 and a high pressure adjustable regulator/gas line from ebay for sub $50
Also some people have had luck haggling BCF down to around $140 on these
Unless this comes with a stand, i think you'll find it hard to sell at that price mate

I'm interested and can come pick it up this week. Had any thoughts about revising the price considering the last post?

Sorry to be a downer, but with all threads on nasa burners over the last few days I've found you can get a burner from amazon for $30 and a high pressure adjustable regulator/gas line from ebay for sub $50
Also some people have had luck haggling BCF down to around $140 on these
Unless this comes with a stand, i think you'll find it hard to sell at that price mate

Yes it does come with a stand.

If you want to save a few bucks, I'm happy for people to do the leg work chasing up a part here and a part there. Or you could buy this burner and get all parts together, no hassles, no extra postage, no having to buy extra fittings to make a US burner connect to an Australian reg etc.

Cheers
MAH

I'm interested and can come pick it up this week. Had any thoughts about revising the price considering the last post?

Hi triple_rock

If you're interested in the NASA burner just PM.

Cheers
MAH

Hi Guys, the burner sold.

If anyone else has a burner they want to sell, you will have no worries. I could have sold this 3 times over.

Cheers
MAH

Latest posts

Back