Narre Warren North .. need a box collected and posted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatgodzilla

Beer Soaked Philosopher
Reaction score
Anyone in Melbourne near Narre Warren North who can do a favour for a fellow Brewer? The missus bought a box of lego from a collector who won't post it. I need someone to collect the box and post it us. It's 10kg and 50cm x 50cm x 32cm. The freight companies fees are way over the top ( more than the purchase price) so need the personal touch. Happy to pay $50 for your time. Anyone out there can help?

At this stage it would be collected from the front of a house in Oakview Boulevarde in NWN and post via Australia Post is probably the easiest option. Just checking freight companies to see if easier. Sound ok by you so far?

At this stage it would be collected from the front of a house in Oakview Boulevarde in NWN and post via Australia Post is probably the easiest option. Just checking freight companies to see if easier. Sound ok by you so far?

Hey mate. Just googled. It's close enough to me, I can grab that for you if it helps you out.

Send me a PM and we can arrange.

NullnVoid, you are a dead set legend. Thanks, good beer karma and I left some money on the fridge!

Back