• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Narre Warren North .. need a box collected and posted

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Fatgodzilla

Beer Soaked Philosopher
Reaction score
Anyone in Melbourne near Narre Warren North who can do a favour for a fellow Brewer? The missus bought a box of lego from a collector who won't post it. I need someone to collect the box and post it us. It's 10kg and 50cm x 50cm x 32cm. The freight companies fees are way over the top ( more than the purchase price) so need the personal touch. Happy to pay $50 for your time. Anyone out there can help?

Nullnvoid

Reaction score
How do you want it sent mate? I'm closeish to Narre North and might be about to help you out?

Fatgodzilla

Beer Soaked Philosopher
Reaction score
At this stage it would be collected from the front of a house in Oakview Boulevarde in NWN and post via Australia Post is probably the easiest option. Just checking freight companies to see if easier. Sound ok by you so far?

Nullnvoid

Reaction score
At this stage it would be collected from the front of a house in Oakview Boulevarde in NWN and post via Australia Post is probably the easiest option. Just checking freight companies to see if easier. Sound ok by you so far?
Hey mate. Just googled. It's close enough to me, I can grab that for you if it helps you out.

Send me a PM and we can arrange.

Fatgodzilla

Beer Soaked Philosopher
Reaction score
NullnVoid, you are a dead set legend. Thanks, good beer karma and I left some money on the fridge!

Latest posts