N00b from Ipswich

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chap

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm brand new to the forum and fairly new to brewing. I've been brewing for around 12 months with 16 brews under the belt - couple of kits, couple of fresh worts and the rest extract. I'm looking to start kegging soon cos 2hr bottling sessions are painful. I'm also looking at building a coffin keezer rather than buying a kegerator as i want to have 4 taps + 1 stout and figure this will be the best option to go with to suit my needs.

I'm currently living in Ipswich QLD, been here for 5 years and due to my crippling social anxiety havent ventured out too much, hence why I'm here, but looking hopefully for some local connections to discuss any and all ideas.

Thanks for having me, I'll be looking around the forum for any new knowledge I can get my hands on to improve my brewing :)

Hey Chap! Welcome mate and kudos. 16 brews in 12 months probably bumps you up from noob! Keezer sounds amazing too. Keep us updated and hit up a few of the threads to show us 'what's in the glass' and so on.
All the best - fellow Noob!

G'day Chap,

Welcome aboard mate, it's a great place this with a lot of knowledgeable brewers about whom are quite helpful and don't mind a laugh.

I think there are a few from up your way that I reckon would be glad to to have a chat.

I too am a bit socially anxious but don't be afraid to ask for advice as there are no stupid questions.

Cheers

Hi Chap,

I'm also in Ipswich, having three local homebrew stores to choose and browse is pretty good.

G'day chap I'm ipswich based as well if you ever need a hand or anything shoot me a msg
'Tis always good to get ideas

Back