My Sudhaus

• Thread starter die sudhausanlage
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

die sudhausanlage

These are some pics of my brewery located in Wagga Waga NSW. IMG_1543.JPG

IMG_1544.JPG

Very nice set up there. I hope it entices a few brewers to join the club. You're not interested in swapping sheds at all? :lol:

With the nitrogen/co2 mix gas What is the cost of the gas and cylinder hire etc? Do you need a different regulator? Also do you carbonate the beer with this gas or just dispense with it?

Cheers
:beer:

With the nitrogen/co2 mix gas What is the cost of the gas and cylinder hire etc? Do you need a different regulator? Also do you carbonate the beer with this gas or just dispense with it?
I was very lucky as a mate I play golf with Runs an Hotel here in Wagga so it was free, but I have to give it back if I ever move or it runs out.
A standard Co2 reg is all that is needed for the stouts, but you need a stout tap or you will pour nothing but foam.
A stout tap has a stainless mesh diffuser disk in the tap outlet.

Lindbrew 30 is only good for slow pouring beers ie Stouts Porters maybe an irish red (killkenny). It doesnt have enough Co2 in it and therefore lagers and paler styles go flat real quick.

Since distillation is illegal in Australia I have removed the threads discussing it. If you need to discuss this stuff please contact each other by other means eg email.

johnno

No worries. I was just being polite and answering questions. Let it go for now and I will follow your advice and PM in regards to all Distilling enquiries.

Latest posts

Back