My Project!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And whats wrong with it? I am learning to weld!

I removed the pic as it had some brands listed that I didn't want made obvious. I will get a pic that doesn't show the brands!

Sorry man, that was a bit harsh of me...but those welds didn't look very strong...

I was thinking of your safety more than anything, you don't want a full keg falling on you from shoulder-height :eek:

PZ.

its cool, it is no where near finished and I am going to get it rewelded by someone at work. Just think of the sh*t I have to take when I frontup with it.

The welds are ok just very ugly.

I can weld.....really! ;)

I put them up and then realised that some brands where showing on the SS vessels so I removed the pics.

I can't delete the thread now so we are stuck with it until I take some more pics tomorrow.

K

looking forward to the re released pics so i can judge the welds as well kirem.if in doubt hit them with a grinder and re weld.

cheers
big d

kirem said:
I put them up and then realised that some brands where showing on the SS vessels so I removed the pics.

I can't delete the thread now so we are stuck with it until I take some more pics tomorrow.

K
[post="87924"][/post]​

Phew, i thought I'd caught a dose of GMK's there ;) :D

If I can pass the big d and batz weld test then I am happy.

Really though, I wanted to learn to weld so I gave it a shot. I can always purchase more steel!

Bang bang, maxwells silver HLT came down on his head!

Latest posts

Back