My old posts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckenry

Brummagem
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Is the search function up the shit? I cant even find a post that asks the question, I'm about to ask, even though I know its been asked!!!!!!!!!!
Almost put this in the rant thread, but could be user error....

I want to find a really old post I made and the advice that came afterwards.
It was about my hand pump leaking due to back pressure of the beer and not having an aspirator. Someone linked me to grainandgrape etc.
So, I know I can find the stuff on the G&G website, but wanted to go over the other advice.
If I look in my profile, posts only go back 7 pages or so, to early 2015. If I google search with this website as the site to search I still cant find my old posts.
There has to be a better way?
Somebody help please!
mckenry

go to your name in the top right corner of your page.
click the arrow next to it
click on my
content and then scroll through till you get the right post.

mckenry said:
Hey Guys,
Is the search function up the shit? I cant even find a post that asks the question, I'm about to ask, even though I know its been asked!!!!!!!!!!
Almost put this in the rant thread, but could be user error....

I want to find a really old post I made and the advice that came afterwards.
It was about my hand pump leaking due to back pressure of the beer and not having an aspirator. Someone linked me to grainandgrape etc.
So, I know I can find the stuff on the G&G website, but wanted to go over the other advice.
If I look in my profile, posts only go back 7 pages or so, to early 2015. If I google search with this website as the site to search I still cant find my old posts.
There has to be a better way?
Somebody help please!
mckenry
Sounds like you need a demand valve.

I just entered "mckenry leaking beer engine" into the AHB search and got the same thread Liam linked, although it went to the previous page where you posted a pic of it.

bradsbrew said:
I just entered "mckenry leaking beer engine" into the AHB search and got the same thread Liam linked, although it went to the previous page where you posted a pic of it.
Yep, that's exactly the first thing I searched and the page I came to. It wasnt what I wanted so kept looking.

Latest posts

Back