My New Oatmeal Stout Label

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Reaction score
This is the label I just whipped up for my oatmeal stout which will be kegged tonight for a bit of conditioning. If anyone wants to borrow it feel free.

What about others here, anyone got any good labels they want to show off?

Cheers, Justin

(The image is 199K, if that's too big and giving others problems let me know and I'll reel it back in size. P.S. The actual size of the image in real terms is 10cm high X 8cm wide which should be about right for the bottle).

Alien_Oatmeal_Stout_label_sized_.jpg

Very Very Nice Justin

Love that mate , best I think I have seen , enter it in the BYO lable comp.

Here's one for ya Batz. Although I don't know how the gray writing will print out.

Cheers, Justin

Batz_best_bitter.jpg

Thankyou Justin , saved and will be used

Champion !!

Batz :ph34r:

Very nice.
What is the fine print in the image above Oatmeal Stout ?

Beers,
Doc

It's an image I pilfered from google images-so many pictures to look at. You can find a picture of whatever you want with that search function.

The small writing is actually the details of the person who created the image, who happens to be Dave Dwire, so kudos to Dave for creating the image. Unfortunately I'm handy but not that handy with drawing images on my computer. Basically I come up with an idea for my label, punch it into google images and go looking for a picture that I like. Then I just contruct and manipulate it in Adobe Photoshop.

Cheers, Justin

Latest posts

Back