My Latest Upgrade :)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForkBoy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to show off my new 4000L SS fermentor! You'll notice the direct wort feeds from the roofline of the house, which I use as my giant cooling system... sweet!

heh... well no, actually...

When I purchase my house recently, on the contract was this large SS storage tank. The previous owner was a bit of a collector, and he has been using this as a water tank. It's about 3m tall and 1.5m wide (rough guess).

Some pics are below, including the manufacturer's plate from France.

I need to get rid of it, as I sadly have no immediate plans to start a microbrewery. I was wondering if anyone on this forum might be able to suggest what's it's worth and where/who would be interested in such a thing in it's current state (most of the seals are quite rusted). Hoping to recoup a bit to help along the mortgage.

Any thoughts?

Matt

021.JPG
022.JPG
024.JPG

Hi all,

Just wanted to show off my new 4000L SS fermentor! You'll notice the direct wort feeds from the roofline of the house, which I use as my giant cooling system... sweet!

heh... well no, actually...

When I purchase my house recently, on the contract was this large SS storage tank. The previous owner was a bit of a collector, and he has been using this as a water tank. It's about 3m tall and 1.5m wide (rough guess).

Some pics are below, including the manufacturer's plate from France.

I need to get rid of it, as I sadly have no immediate plans to start a microbrewery. I was wondering if anyone on this forum might be able to suggest what's it's worth and where/who would be interested in such a thing in it's current state (most of the seals are quite rusted). Hoping to recoup a bit to help along the mortgage.

Any thoughts?

Matt

View attachment 21056
View attachment 21057
View attachment 21058

I'll give ya 50 bucks for it :lol:

Where are you located Forkboy?

Might help filling out your location etc in your settings.

Might help finding a taker.

Pok

yes where are you?

I proberbly weights a tonne or more.

If it really rusted it's for the scrap yard. They will pay you to take it away.

BOG

one bedsheet + block & tackle + 5x nasa burners = worlds largest BIAB

Latest posts

Back