My Galaxy Has Stopped Talking To Photobucket

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
My Galaxy Note (read S2, S3 etc, all same OS) has a neat feature where if I take a photo it automatically gets uploaded to my Photobucket page, which is then accessible from any device. Makes it a dream to infest forums with photos :lol:

I noted that I had around 100 pix on the phone, so to free space I deleted most of them. When going to Photobucket they had been deleted from there as well. bugger, lost them.

Now Photobucket and the phone aren't talking for some reason and I have to do a USB transfer to get photos off the phone.

Anyone know what I did wrong? Was Photobucket actually not storing my photos but referring to what was on the phone, or did the phone do it, *******? I was going to post on Whirlpool but as we have many techies on AHB I thought I'd float it here.

BTW I have absolutely no idea how I set it up initially, it just seemed to happen. Prolly the "coordination between your various accounts" feature?

Have you tried turning the phone off and then back on?

Yes, it gets turned off frequently when I'm at work. The old photos are gone, but the new ones on the phone didn't get uploaded to PB

Check your settings on ph and web. Try and delete the settings on ph and set it up again as if joining PB.

Other than that buy a proper ph. One being announced on the 12th
:)

Check your settings on ph and web. Try and delete the settings on ph and set it up again as if joining PB.

:lol:

Bit of a long shot but put the url of your photobucket into the "Wayback Machine" part of this: www.archive.org/web/web.php and you might find a cached version of your pictures.

Bum, tried that, the web crawler hasn't got to mine yet, so not archived.

Cube, that sounds great, I'll tell my stepdaughter, she'll be ecstatic, do they come in pink?

Back