My Fridge Can't Hold Its Beer - Serious Warning

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty

Reaction score
I awoke this morning and found that beer had leaked all over the garage floor. I instantly opened the fridge and found that nothing seemed to be leaking as the floor of the fridge wasn't wet. I then searched high and low for the cause of this beer. Anyway I had an exam and decided to look at it when I got home. When i got home the floor had dried, See picture.

DSC02008.JPG

Then I lifted the fridge and it leaked more...

DSC02010.JPG

Then I found the problem

DSC02011.JPG

I found there is a small drain in the bottom of my fridge and since i got my fridge 6 months age i had never emptyed the tray.

WARNING - CHECK DRIP TRAY AT THE BOTTOM OF FRIDGE

You should bottle it and give it to people you don't like.. hehe

Looks like some of my concoctions.

Where did it all come from ??

Bottle it....and enter it into a comp and see what the results sheet comes back with.....I dare YA! :lol:

You sick, sick people.... but it would be funny.....

It just came from my fridge, I used to have a a beer gun and It lost one of the seals, I then connected it to a full 18L keg. Overnight It leaked the entire lot all over the garage floor!!! That was 6 months age and I guess thats been sitting there since then. It also explains alot, like why I can never get rid of the beer smell and also why the roaches always used to hang around.

Anyway its just a warning.

Scotty

Latest posts

Back