My First Keg System

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duff

Worst Website Ever....
Reaction score
Wooooohhoooooo!!

My lovely wife granted permission this afternoon for me to buy my first keg system :)

It came after I got home and went to throw a couple in the fridge for tonight. I could smell stale beer when I got near my stockpile, when I came through the door, beer and glass all over the walls and floor (our garage floor has that outdoor carpet stuff). It was my first bottle bomb in years. She relented after seeing how disappointed I was that I might have to tip it all out to save any more blowing up :rolleyes: Oh well, I guess I'll just have to brew it again.

I can't wait now until it is delivered next week so I can work on the pouring pressure problem that so many members here have talked about :) :)

Enjoy your weekend, I will :chug: :chug: :chug:

B)

Good One

I'll have an extra one tonight (or now) to help celebrate your good luck!

My lovely wife granted permission this afternoon for me to buy my first keg system

Emphasis should be placed here on "first"....
..... one is never enough. :p :p :p

Asher for now

You can never have too many kegs or fermenters.

Make sure you check out the cheap kegs link and think about buying some from RCB.

Have a read through all the excellent information posted on setting up systems and cleaning kegs.

Enjoy pulling your first beer from your keg system. Just remember to let the pressure off from gassing to pouring. If you try and pour a beer at the same pressure you gassed up at, you may end up with a broken glass and a beer shower.

Latest posts

Back