My Ferrari Doesn't Go Fast Enough

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Um yeah. I wonder if this will set a precident for Camry owners too :lol:

Doc

My Ferrari doesn't go fast enough

A businessman who bought a brand new Ferrari is demanding his money back because its maximum speed is only 282km/h. Berlin businessman Joerg Winterberg, 60, is upset that his 111 000 (about R1,35-million) Ferrari Challenge Stradale didnt reach the advertised 299km/h. Winterberg said: I could have bought a Porsche for far less and still had the same performance. I want my money back. The prospectus promised the car could reach 299km/h, but in reality it can only go up to 282km/h. Ferrari spokespeople have denied there is anything wrong with the car and the company has refused to give Winterberg his money back. He is now taking the company to court after an independent experts findings confirmed that the sports car could not go at the speeds advertised. Motorists in Germany can travel at whatever speed they like on the countrys well-known autobahns.

Hey! What's wrong with Camrys? :lol:

Mine's a nice shade of blue. :rolleyes:

Warren -

I have fully tested my Camry on Epping Road taking Kaitlyn to RNS. It went plenty quick enough. A ferrari would have been quicker, but no room for a baby seat.
Cheers
Gerard

I loved the camry so much I bought 2! Plenty of room for baby seats and no engine where you need to stick the pram.

Borret

mmmmm the northern territory.no speed limit on the stuart highway when out of town.nothing quite like blasting past a road train and having the back trailer swaying around abit.a unique experience.

cheers
big d

thats the best bit when the trailer starts swaying :D

makes you go even faster !!! B)

Latest posts

Back