my fermentation with the 1st use of a tilt hydrometer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pi zero is super small, cheap and runs off 5v. Can check it on your phone or pc over the same network or like others have said integrates into brewfather very well. Seems pointless to me to have a pc running close by constantly when you get the same result from something smaller than your hand.

my pc would only be 2 metres away from the fermenter.... i am constantantly on my pc as i muck around with IPTV alot when i am not brewing or working

i am most likely going to get a raspberry pi specially if it intergrates well with brewfather , not sure how well the tilt goes with out the raspberry pi with brewfather..

so where did you guys get your raspberry Pi from and what other uses did you use the Pi for

So was it $19,.....or LIKE $19?
I like information, but dislike over used inappropriate spamming of the word LIKE.
Surely you don't belong to the ITSLIKE generation!

So was it $19,.....or LIKE $19?
I like information, but dislike over used inappropriate spamming of the word LIKE.
Surely you don't belong to the ITSLIKE generation!
Cool. Here's a breakdown for you then, like you could google it yourself like which would be easy but like if you want me to put the effort in for you then like I'll do it.

Raspberry Pi Zero W $19.75 (like almost $19)
Case $8.75 (not like $19)
64GB SD card ($6.75 not like $19)

I use a Pi stuck to the wall of the fridge added a couple of USB PC fans to give a more constant temp around the fridge. I did learn that if you dry hop via the hop ball/sack and magnets make sure you drop it in clear of the tilt. Did use an old mobile to network the Tilt very happy with the Pi.

Cool. Here's a breakdown for you then, like you could google it yourself like which would be easy but like if you want me to put the effort in for you then like I'll do it.

Raspberry Pi Zero W $19.75 (like almost $19)
Case $8.75 (not like $19)
64GB SD card ($6.75 not like $19)
7 LIKES....wonderful, I love to count........Ahahahaha! :cool:

Latest posts

Back