My Family Car Stickers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what do those justify your existence ones mean? Are they a clothing label or something? Or is it some form of shorthand bogan philosophy? Deep!

In regard to this hate crime inducing practice of window stickery, I have three words for you.

fran-gipi-ani.

Then two words.

Crazy Bitch.

the cheeky kid pissing on the holden/ford logo.
the jack daniels/jim beam stickers

one question is the bnb ute culture tragics who emblazen their WHOLE Kingswood utes with the RM Williams or Carlton Draught logos. Do they get paid for that or are they actual promo cars?

the cheeky kid pissing on the holden/ford logo.
like these ones ;) ( not on my car yet, will be when I get a HiLux )
web.jpg

one question is the bnb ute culture tragics who emblazen their WHOLE Kingswood utes with the RM Williams or Carlton Draught logos. Do they get paid for that or are they actual promo cars?

nope same for the Bundy stickers and light-force ones, they just like to have them on them, have seen some cool Utes about the place

I had a factory DUCATI tank sticker at the top of the rear windscreen, nice and subtle to let others know.. ;)

And yes, I do have one.. :D

I don't like the family stickers either, for the reasons others have mentioned. But the ones that really drive me crazy are the weirdos who cover every last square cm of the ass end of their car with bumper stickers. They're always 'activist' related and the driver is nearly always a middle aged woman who doesn't shave her armpits (or moustache) or an "Einstein"-haired middle aged man who always wears sandals...even in winter. If you're unlucky enough to be stuck behind one, if the cloud of burning oil doesn't suffocate you, the cat fur wafting from the window definitely will.

Whenever I see one of these rolling billboards for the unbalanced, I always mentally translate the messages as "POLICE: Pull me over, easy drug bust!"

lol newguy, sounds like my in-laws and their car.......

Our car has only two stickers, one from the dealership that I just can't be arsed removing and one from Industrial Strength Australia......

purple barinas with MAGIC HAPPENS stickers and some thing like "BITCH ON WHEELS" and it's some fugly frumpy little 'wicker' mutt driving

so then this one really isnt appropriate then
03062009007.jpg

Can't help but think its a form of window shopping for paedophiles.

O'h look there's a single mother with 3 kids and a cat......

Back