My Dog Ate My Grain

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennywise

Brewin' Beer for Crazy Clowns & Juggalo's
Reaction score
I dunno if you guys will find this as funny, I'm half cut, so it kinda gave me the shits with a bit of giggles. Now it's just piss funny. Weighed out 4kg ale malt for a bitter tomorrow, into a bucket, in the kitchen. Was feeling a bit tired so thought I'd jump in the shower and call it a night. Yep early one. Come out from the shower and the fuckin dog's eaten a few mouth full's of the grain. Cheeky shit, now I'm gonna have to weigh it out again tomorrow.

He's a German Sheppard so a few mouth fulls is not a little bit

Should of got him to spit it out and you would have some sort of doggy Chicha!

He ate 173g. And after all that I don't even have hops for a bitter. It's now an American Bastardized Amber Ale, fermenting with Thames Valley 2

Or wait for it to come out the other end? :p

Doggy chicha...Now there's an idea!

I have to dump my spent grain in the front yard cos my dog (a largeish canine) will just stand there and eat the whole lot. She likes to leave it a day or two so it starts to get a bit stinky and whatever...

The next day looked like glistening polly waffles rolled in bird seed mix.

Or wait for it to come out the other end? :p

Doggy chicha...Now there's an idea!
These's a coffe that they brew after some small animal has eaten, and then shit out the beans.

IKD who if the first to wonder "I wonder what sort of coffe I'd get if I brew beans after they have been through a small animal's shit system". == and then tries it.

IKD who if the first to wonder "I wonder what sort of coffe I'd get if I brew beans after they have been through a small animal's shit system". == and then tries it.
Which is irrevocably different to a microscopic organism consuming stuff for fuel then us drinking the waste...

:lol: I got 5% extra eff out of this brew day. Lets hope it attentuates the way intended, might be the first AG where I've hit both numbers

These's a coffe that they brew after some small animal has eaten, and then shit out the beans.
You mean this one;
Kopi Luwak Amber?
laugh.gif

Which is irrevocably different to a microscopic organism consuming stuff for fuel then us drinking the waste...
Or then eating the dead organisms on toast?

You don't even want to know where toothpaste comes from.

You don't even want to know where toothpaste comes from.

Smegma from the South American Colgate sloth? The snot of Sensodyne bees? The boiled semen of the tooth fairy's boyfriend? TELL US!!! ;)

Some toothpaste can have bone ash in it

Latest posts

Back