My Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Dog Brewery

Reaction score
BDB_Bar.JPGHi Guys,

I have a party on tonight and thought it was the perfect opportunity ( and a good reason to pull my finger out) and get my bar / keg setup working.

Now that Ross has set the "bar" so high I figure I will go for the quickest but effective bar setup. Scrounged some facia from the building site next door and 45 mins later (including a quick spray of paint) voila.

2 kegs of stout and 1 of alcoholic Squash and I think it should be a good night.

Cheers BDB

Black Dog Brewery said:
Hi Guys,

I have a party on tonight and thought it was the perfect opportunity ( and a good reason to pull my finger out) and get my bar / keg setup working.

Now that Ross has set the "bar" so high I figure I will go for the quickest but effective bar setup. Scrounged some facia from the building site next door and 45 mins later (including a quick spray of paint) voila.

2 kegs of stout and 1 of alcoholic Squash and I think it should be a good night.

Cheers BDB
[post="98002"][/post]​

So where are the pics???

Well done black dog, I also will post some pic of my bar upgrade also, next week I will get a piece of granite for my brick bar to replace the 70s style tiles yuck <_< the granite is 210cmx65cmx 3cm thick for [wait for it :) ] FREE, the good guy next door who love my crafted beer is a stone mason [and LOVES a beer, any beer] said he has an off-cut of black granite that will fit :D all those beers I have fed him over the last 18 months have payed off..YES :party:

Hi Ross,

Im running an old temprite that had the taps on the front - Ugly but effective little machine. I could have used it as a free standing item with the keg lines going through the wall into the storage room however this way I get to use my Ventmatic's. So kegs and Temprite are in the room directly behind the font.

Cheers BDB

I love it
it is good to see different styles. how about a 44 gallon drum lounges?
2x 44 chairs and a 44 sofa?

looking good. finish mowing the lawn and straight to the tap for refreshment!

delboy

Nice set up there BDB

That's a beaut looking Dark in the glass too!

A nice water feature running underneath would work perfectly. :beerbang:

Warren -

BDB,
Nice set-up. Two taps is all you will probably need too.
cheers
Darren

Latest posts

Back