My Bar So Far

• Thread starter offroad4X4
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

offroad4X4

Heres a progress report on my bar more Pics as I get around to it.

IMG_1660.JPG

offroad,

Try not posting so many images in one post. That will avoid the timeout problems you are experiencing.
I've deleted the multiple posts, and will remove these partial images also.

Beers,
Doc

ya just beat me doc there i was thinking i was seeing multiple :blink:
looking good offroad4x4

And now for something Completely different. The Stainless keg fridge fits in the hole 4 door (2 each side)

IMG_1656.JPG

IMG_1659.JPG

Awesome font offroad.
I've been on the lookout for a nice ceramic font like that for the last couple of years.

Beers,
Doc

so fill us in offroad where did you score the unreal font from.

I scored this font off ebay from Toowoomba, a guy up there is renovationg a pub. He also sold me some keg taps as well.

The fridge is being repaired as we type, new kirby compressor, and the marante bartops are being sanded. Then the finishing doors go on and its all done.

I think there was one on Ebay the other day. I saw it when I saw GMK's font for sale.

Yes the one I got though wasn't flooded.

Hey Doc can you delete the other my bar so far thread there seems to be another skywalker.

offroad4X4 said:
Yes the one I got though wasn't flooded.

Hey Doc can you delete the other my bar so far thread there seems to be another skywalker.
[post="60955"][/post]​

Done.
You may want to edit the first post in this topic to re-add the picture. It looks like it was linked to the other thread as well, and therefore got deleted.

Beers,
Doc

Thanks Doc, Heres another one of the taps. If any one has a nice bar pic or two feel free to add to this thread. Maybe we can keep it going for a while hopefully.

IMG_1658.JPG

:beerbang: Bloody fantastic..... Were is the big screen for the Rugby :D

Mate, if that was my bar, my wife would file a missing persons report!, i'd never be inside hahah. Top work mate!, looks fantastic!!

Looks great !

I going to start mine soon , going to be hard to keep up with the members here !

Batz

Woah, great setup!

I'll get some photos of mine once it get's going..

That Maranti is a beautiful looking timber - nice one!

whoaa! chippy.mate that is one hell of a bar you have.i am planning to add a bar/brewing extension to my shed some time soon but seeing you pics fwoarrr to you i tips me hat, well done :beer:

Latest posts

Back