Murrays @ Manly 1 Jan

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbeard

Sth Seas Pirate Brewery
Reaction score
A few of us are going to Murrays new venue at Manly around lunchtime tmw 1Jan12 for lunch & a few beers. All welcome.

cheers

went to murrays original one today at port stevens and I must say the beers are good got the taster tray and went down well. They do brew for the masses a little I mean the IPA is bitter but not a great deal of aroma and taste its nice but when I brew a IPA it hits you in the face :p the porter was very nice I am one to steer clear of a dark beer but this one is a little roasty a bit of chocolate? its very dark but is a beer I could drink. Maybe my taste is changing and I like darks now? maybe not. The belgium beer was nice, the Icon IPA was nice but could do with dry hopping (dad got me a growler :p) the angry man APA is good I mean no bad words for there beers! pilsner was lovely it was bitter and crisp and was lovely puts mega swill to shame!!! if you have a chance try there beer it is good

Craig and I are enjoying a nice ale by the beach at Murray's. Where are'ya, Jason?

Back