Murrays Imperial Ipa

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess where Les is going this arvo after he makes sure the kids are on the 'plane to Qld for school hols?

May have to buy another growler though, as I gave one away already.

Couple of quiet beers and a couple of takeaways (growlers)... just a quiet drink. There goes my brew afternoon and/or mowing plans.

Pumpkin beer, you say. Hmmm...!

back home after a week at nelson bay and would highly recommend murreys brewery, the food was fan-bloody-tastic and the beers :icon_drool2: and the staff were very freindly . had the tasting wheel on wednesday 6 200ml glasses of their range for 16 bucks and a couple of the brown ales. and on the way home yesterday i was the second person to order sparticus and it was way to easy to drink and i did bring a growler home with me,

I had a glass after cricket training yesterday at lunch time.

Lovely beer. Am contemplating joining my friends on a camping trip this week. If we go, I'll be stopping in at the brewery on the way north to pick up a growler for the trip.

Anyone know if its going to be at paddys brewers market in a couple of weeks?

Did a side-by-side tasting with Spartacus and Icon on Saturday arvo at the brewery.
Certainly two different beers, if I had to be super critical, i'd say the Icon has better balance, but the Spartacus leaves it for dead as far as intensity goes, and that's how I like my beer! :beerbang:

My growler is calling me...

Surely there has to be some cash left after the Labor spend-a-thon, how about some funding to relocate Murrays to Brisbane?

Cheers

PAul
As a Novocastrian can I politely suggest that you bugger right off the brewery is just fine right where it is thank you.

Mark ;)

Refilled my growler with Spartacus at 1pm yesterday. It remains in the fridge still calling me. Flexi tomorrow should sort that out.

daniel

Refilled my growler with Spartacus at 1pm yesterday. It remains in the fridge still calling me. Flexi tomorrow should sort that out.

daniel

A growler of of 10% on your own?

You should be a good chance for DOTW then...

A growler of of 10% on your own?

You should be a good chance for DOTW then...

The timing is all wrong for DOTW, and I've gotta do some gardening too. cracking my Spartan around 2pm (thats the plan).

daniel

The timing is all wrong for DOTW, and I've gotta do some gardening too. cracking my Spartan around 2pm (thats the plan).

daniel

Trying to talk to boys into lunch at the brewery.

Camping at Hawks Nest for two nights Mon-Wed. What's the water temp like at the moment?

Nevermind, I won't be back on to read this

Well supposedly it is all sold out at the brewery.

Sounds like it didn't even last 48 hours.
Shame I was going up on Tuesday specifically for a growler fill.

Luckily I got a glass at the tap-house on Sunday.

Goes to show that they need to triple the batch size of these seasonals....

Goes to show that they need to triple the batch size of these seasonals....

And get the f*cking stuff north!!!

Think I might have to start a brewpub in Port Douglas, hmmm.....

polished of a growler of this with the old man tonight. bloody good stuff is all ill say.

Made the trip to the brewery yesterday.

Most certainly sold out...

:angry:

Not happy Jan

Latest posts

Back