Murray's Draught Beer At Port Stephens Winery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gough

Maintain the Rage!
Reaction score
G'day all,

Just a headsup to all that the Murray's Craft Brewing Co. range - all of it - will soon be available through the Port Stephens Winery on the Nelson Bay Road near Newcastle. We are establishing a presence there which will be increasing over the next few months, starting with our full range of 7 draught beers plus bottled seasonals available in hopefully under a fortnight. I've had quite a few AHB'ers asking where our draught beers are available besides here at the Brewery at Taylors Arm so thought I'd let everyone know of their upcoming availability. If you are keen for a glass of draught Icon 2IPA for example, it will be available through the Port Stephens Winery shortly.

For those in Sydney, our new Pilsner is now on draught at the Sackville Hotel in Balmain.

Shawn Sherlock
Brewer
Murray's Craft Brewing Co.

If you are keen for a glass of draught Icon 2IPA for example, it will be available through the Port Stephens Winery shortly.
I'm SO there! :icon_drool2:

I'm SO there! :icon_drool2:
I have to agree.
Thanks for the tip, Shawn, but why settle for a glass of Icon when you can have 2 glasses (etc)?

Anyone keen for a Hunter Brewers get-together day before we run the case swap?

I'm happy to say that this is my 2000th post, and I was waiting for a worthy topic.
What is more worthy than a fellow Newie brewer who moved North and "done good"?

Beerzup
Les

I cannot wait till this gets going.....ill be there for sure.

and to think.... ill be up that way this weekend.... looks like i have come too early.... no wait scrub that last remark.

josh

G'day all,

Just a headsup to all that the Murray's Craft Brewing Co. range - all of it - will soon be available through the Port Stephens Winery on the Nelson Bay Road near Newcastle. We are establishing a presence there which will be increasing over the next few months, starting with our full range of 7 draught beers plus bottled seasonals available in hopefully under a fortnight. I've had quite a few AHB'ers asking where our draught beers are available besides here at the Brewery at Taylors Arm so thought I'd let everyone know of their upcoming availability. If you are keen for a glass of draught Icon 2IPA for example, it will be available through the Port Stephens Winery shortly.

For those in Sydney, our new Pilsner is now on draught at the Sackville Hotel in Balmain.

Shawn Sherlock
Brewer
Murray's Craft Brewing Co.

Shawn
When will the pils be at Dan Murphy's
Mike

Or the Grand Cru 330ml available in Dans in Brisbane - it never made it up here :(

I was there a few months back and saw the beers in the fridge and on the bar, Geez i was drooling. Sadly however, bar service was impossible to come by due to the 2 full coaches of korean tourists. You could tell no one was going to buy anything. Just there for the tastings.

DAMN IT,my wife is going up there for the long weekend and taking the kids with her so I can "finish the backyard"!!!

Why did I agree to such a stupid idea??? :angry:

DAMN IT,my wife is going up there for the long weekend and taking the kids with her so I can "finish the backyard"!!!

Why did I agree to such a stupid idea??? :angry:

"got rained out honey, I'm coming up"

G'day all,

Just to follow up on this thread, the beers are now pouring at the Port Stephens Winery - have been for the last week. As I said earlier, all the range is available in draught form other than the bottle only seasonals - although there will be limited availability of our Best Extra Porter during winter. The beer section of the bar is small at this stage but will be growing shortly.

Look forward to bumping into some AHBers there in the not too distant future,

Shawn.

Latest posts

Back